Playing Golf in the heart of Europe...
...the perfect Golf destination is closer than you think!
Dear friends of golfing,
certainly, when planning your next golf trip, you think about relaxed golf rounds on well-kept golf courses, sunshine, good food and distant travel destinations.
Then think about the "New Franconian Lake District” situated 50 kilometers south of Nuremberg, one of the mildest and sunniest regions in Germany. Comfortable, safe, stress-free and easily reachable, scenic, with many historical and cultural attractions, friendly people and fair prices.
An insider tip in the heart of Europe that offers so much more than "just" playing golf.
And right here lies the Golf Course Zollmühle, one of the most beautiful golf courses in Franconia.
Our golf course exists since 1989 and we manage it as a family business. The friendly, personal contact with our guests and members is very important to us.
Be our guest and enjoy golfing on our landscaped and scenic golf course - we look forward to your visit!
- well-maintained, scenically delightfully 18-hole par 72 golf course with Fairway irrigation
- 9-hole short course, 3 putting greens, driving range with 40 lawns and 10 roofed tee boxes
- golf school with 3 golf instructors
- 16 Golf Carts in Rentals
- open all year, in winter: winter gaming operation (please ask us before)
- regulated game operation thanks to the tee-time booking (via internet or our office)